Launch of H-IIA Launch Vehicle No. 31
September 2, 2016 (JST)
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
National Research and Development Agency
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. and the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency decided to launch the H-IIA Launch Vehicle No. 31 (H-IIA F31) with the Geostationary Meteorological Satellite "Himawari-9" in the following schedule.
- Scheduled date of launch:
- November 1 (Tue.), 2016 (Japan Standard Time)
- Launch time:
- 3:20 through 6:18 p.m. (Japan Standard Time) (*)
- Reserved Launch Period:
- November 2 (Wed.), 2016 through December 31 (Sat.)
- Launch site:
- Yoshinobu Launch Complex at the Tanegashima Space Center
* The launch time will be set to sometime between 3:20 and 6:40 p.m. (JST)